You can do it!

here are all the messages sent to Blake
Pat Wodka

You can do it!

Post by Pat Wodka »

Dear Blake,

I'm a perfect stranger (well, not so perfect), a synchro person who knows Carole Mitchell and I'm so glad she let us know about you.

We have 9 grandchildren and our grandson Brandon is your age, so I can imagine what a wonderful boy you are.

Blake. it will be hard and will take time and courage, but YOU CAN DO IT!

I was diaganosed with breast cancer in April, had two surgergies and just got my 5th of 8 chemo treatments yesterday. I have faith in God that He will keep me in the palm of His hand, just as He will do the same for you.

So many people are praying for you. Don't forget to pray for yourself, too! And thank God for the wonderful family that is taking care of you and loving you so completely.

You seem like such a brave and cheerful boy and I know your thoughts of all the wonderful things you have done and will be doing in the future will keep you going. Keep yourself as busy as possible with as many fun and interesting things as possible. Why not write a letter to President Bush?

I am going to a prayer retreat in the Lake of the Ozarks on Sept. 16 and I will take a special prayer for you. I read that people who have others praying for them, even if they don't know it, heal faster than others.

Keep the faith and know that God loves you beyond measure!

With love, Pat Wodka

[/b]