spirit of the time

here are all the messages sent to Blake
kathy1

spirit of the time

Post by kathy1 »

remember the fun, remember the time you had together, remember that his spirit surrounds you so that when you are doing something you can say, yeah blake you are really laughing at me now aren't you.

It doesn't take away the loss the pain, but ( the eraser word) it allows
you to feel in contact for a long time and that contact for me when I lost
was the element that got me through.

It was also so comforting to be talking to someone, so dear to my heart, I didn't necessarily do it outloud, except in the car, and when I was alone,
but I kept the spirit with me a long long time. I hugged it like one hugs a pillow. The pillow was the placebo, but it worked.

Remenber that, whatever works, absolutely whatever works, is where you want to be. Blake wants his family to live and enjoy life as he did. He wants you to love the time you and he had together, and to make sure that that time you and he had together doesn't evolve into harming any of you.

His spirit, you will be able to feel, you will feel it like a comforter, keep it with you, smile at yourself and at him.

and if it seem too difficult talk about it.

You don't know me a whole lot, but if there is anything and I mean anything.....you can ask, and if I can reciprocate, you got it.

=I am sending cards to all of you and a separate card for Brian, who is probably so confused. Kids her age always remember the fights they had with their sibs etc and blame some part on themselves, so the card I send will address that arena. I am letting you know, so you know. I am also sending a card to Brian who I don't know but who experiencing .

I care about all of you. I know you are friends of Kim and Chris etc. but
know I really attached to the whole of you.

Love, hugs and squeezes

kathy