Tomorrow will be better

here are all the messages sent to Blake
jbouzek@erolscom

Tomorrow will be better

Post by jbouzek@erolscom »

Hey tough guy. Not such a good day for you today...my prayer tonight will be simply that you have a good Sunday. So has anyone told you that UVA crushed Temple today? As hard it is for me to hope UVA does well in football (GO HOKIES!!!!), if you want them to win, then I am actually glad they won today. I will root for them all season (well almost all....not when they play Tech)...and since I can do that for you.....then I expect you to wear that Hokie hat I gave you for Christmas when you feel better!!!!!!! I've got a suprise I can't wait for you to see.....a new puppy. I rescued her from a shelter in Montross, VA. She is so cute. Her name is Kadi Jo. She is part beagle, part black lab. Quite the combo, don't you think. Maybe she and Oreo can hang out when you get better. The 3 big dogs I have are afraid of her, so they won't play with her. I think she is so small she scares them. Big babies. Oreo is about the same size and I bet they will be good pals. I need to bring her to your yard to run around and get rid of some puppy energy. Well little buddy...you keep hanging in there. We all love you. Aunt Jeanna