Hello Blake.

here are all the messages sent to Blake
tracks

Hello Blake.

Post by tracks »

I see you are doing better each day. That is very good news. I see you like to play football. I have a bit of a funny story to tell you. When I was around your age, maybe a wee bit older, I played quaterback for a team. Anyway, it was the last play of the game, we had already won. So it is time to just snap and conceit the down. My coaches always told me to curl up in a ball when conceiting a play so I wouldn't get hurt. Well I do the count, the ball gets snapped and of course this here dummy thought it would be way cooler to knee down on one knee (just like the pros), so I did just that. The problem was all of my front line knew I was going to conceit so they just stood up out of there stance and did nothing. But the other team was a whole different story. I looked up at a whole wall of black jerseys coming at me. Man oh man did I get squashed. When the pile finally got off of me I was seeing stars. I limped to the sidelines only to get in more trouble from my coach for not curling up into a ball. LOL I hope that puts a grin on your face.

Blake, my wife (Cotton Jenny) and myself pray for you everyday. Keep up the fight Blake and you will be back playing sports in no time. We will keep pulling for you from here.

Your Friend
Tracks
Saskatchewan Canada