Donate to the Blake Wayland Leukemia Fund    blake1.jpg Blake Wayland: Cared for by many, Loved by all  

View topic - Click here for Sep 27, 2004 update

Menú
This site is Memorial Site for 10 year old Blake Wayland, diagnosed with Acute Myeloid Leukemia

• Back to Website
  • About Blake
  • Messages to Blake
  • Blakes Updates
  • Charity Events
  • A Special Thanks To:
  • General Information and Questions & Answers

• Add Support Banner to your site

·FAQ
    ·Search
    ·Memberlist
    ·Usergroups
    ·Register
    ·Who is Online
    Username:
    Password:
    Log me on automatically each visit
    Info
    Valid CSS!

This site was compiled and is maintained by Simply Webs
    Click here for Sep 27, 2004 update

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blake Wayland Forum Index -> Updates on Blake
    View previous topic :: View next topic  
    Author 
    Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 9:44 am    Post subject: Click here for Sep 27, 2004 update Reply with quote

Please bear with me... I am working on finding a Web host that can keep my sites up. I have 5 sited that have suffered over the past week and a half due to this. I have been with this company for 4 1/2 years and during the only real time I have needed them, they have failed me...

Now that I'm over this rant, on to Blake.

Blake is still out of Intensive care, they thought they'd have to move him back in because his potassium level had dropped so low... I believe it's still low, but they're working on that.

He still cannot hold anything down on his stomach and he has moved from nauseous to being in pain. The doctors are going to "Check him out" again today and hopefully they'll figure something out.

He still stays up all night and sleeps all day. Tammy got some good rest over the weekend, getting her ready for this week of no sleep.

This morning he was in a chair in his room, playing Game Cube, so that's a good sign.

Last night, Tammy, me and the other 3 kids went into his room, and we had him laughing and having a great time. It's really wonderful seeing him smiling and laughing. That lasted a while, at least until he began to get sick again.

Blake is starting to go through the emotions that are to be expected. He doesn't understand, and doesn't really want to. He just wants to feel better. It's going to take a lot of struggling for him to get better, and he knows that.

All we can do is hope and pray that he does.

That's all for now.
    Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blake Wayland Forum Index -> Updates on Blake All times are GMT - 4 Hours
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: