Read! Important

here are all the messages sent to Blake
Alex Horn

Read! Important

Post by Alex Horn »

What's up Blake? Not much here. Hey, good job fighting that leukima man. I stapled my finger a couple of weeks ago and................I could barely handle that! You're one tough kid, man. But anyways, my mom told me that it would take thousands of dollars to help you with the bills, and get the best medication possible, even though there is no cure. Back to the point, at Brookland, there is this lady that has Lou Gehrig's disease, and each day at each cafeteria, kids donate money and spare change in a plastic jar. We have raised thousands, yes thousands, and what did I mention earlier about thousands? Yup, i'm gonna tell the head counselor Ms. Curley to tell the principal, Mr. Newman, to annouce that we will be donating money to you, every day, each grade, each cafeteria, that way by at least one week, I could bet you'll have loads of money, to help you with everything. Havea good at-home weekend!!

your friend,
Alex

p.s.; even if they don't approve of me raising money for you, i'll still raise money! it's a win-win deal man!