Good Afternoon!!

here are all the messages sent to Blake
Patty

Good Afternoon!!

Post by Patty »

Hi Blake, I hope you are doing well today..........I met you yesterday afternoon (the pumkin lady) with a friend of your grandma's, Miss Rita!! It was so good to finally meet you............I just finished reading all of the entries your step-dad has been religiously entering (good for him) to keep everyone updated!! Well, for one thing, I think you looked great.............I'm sorry you had a headache and a little tummy ache, hopefully that is better today..........as your step dad said, lots of ups and downs, just try to think positive and remember the ups!!!! My 21 year old son, Mike, has been through a lot of what you are going through now, he started out with a sore throat that just didn't want to go away.......always a very healthy, active boy, just like you..........the good thing about the two of you is that you both were very healthy, strong boys and I believe to this day that is what got Mike through a lot of this and he is still going strong and it will be the same for you!!!!! Just remember what I said, just let me know when you are back in MCV and I'll come visit you if you feel like company, I would love to see you again!! Hi to mom and grandma and take care of yourself...........our prayers are with you,

Patty