Donate to the Blake Wayland Leukemia Fund    blake1.jpg Blake Wayland: Cared for by many, Loved by all  

View topic - tears

Menú
This site is Memorial Site for 10 year old Blake Wayland, diagnosed with Acute Myeloid Leukemia

• Back to Website
  • About Blake
  • Messages to Blake
  • Blakes Updates
  • Charity Events
  • A Special Thanks To:
  • General Information and Questions & Answers

• Add Support Banner to your site

·FAQ
    ·Search
    ·Memberlist
    ·Usergroups
    ·Register
    ·Who is Online
    Username:
    Password:
    Log me on automatically each visit
    Info
    Valid CSS!

This site was compiled and is maintained by Simply Webs
    tears

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blake Wayland Forum Index -> Messages To Blake
    View previous topic :: View next topic  
    Author 

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 9:02 pm    Post subject: tears Reply with quote

hey blake this is for you ,

i was on a web site and i fond a song by Tim McGraw- Live Like You Were Dying - It really made me shred some tears this is what i do when i am sad write to you and your family. Since you were told that you had Leukemia I think it brought every one together. So Blake please watch over everyone who has loved and cared for you and not just them everyone ! I would like to say thanks Blake for always being there for me and making sure everything was alright I really MISS you Blake ! Nothing is the same ANYMORE so please what for me in the sky ! Crying or Very sad I REALLY MISS YOU SO MUSH THAT NOTHING COULD COMPARE TO THAT !! Crying or Very sad

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blake Wayland Forum Index -> Messages To Blake All times are GMT - 4 Hours
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: