Donate to the Blake Wayland Leukemia Fund    blake1.jpg Blake Wayland: Cared for by many, Loved by all  

View topic - thinking

Menú
This site is Memorial Site for 10 year old Blake Wayland, diagnosed with Acute Myeloid Leukemia

• Back to Website
  • About Blake
  • Messages to Blake
  • Blakes Updates
  • Charity Events
  • A Special Thanks To:
  • General Information and Questions & Answers

• Add Support Banner to your site

·FAQ
    ·Search
    ·Memberlist
    ·Usergroups
    ·Register
    ·Who is Online
    Username:
    Password:
    Log me on automatically each visit
    Info
    Valid CSS!

This site was compiled and is maintained by Simply Webs
    thinking

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blake Wayland Forum Index -> Messages To Blake
    View previous topic :: View next topic  
    Author 

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 5:05 pm    Post subject: thinking Reply with quote

It always happens at the strangest moments were i cant stop thinking about and i alway hear your laugh and see your smile but it fells like a dream. That you are here and you never died and you just went to a different school or something and I cant stop just see you in my mind .But thanking when you got sick that it really and truely brought every one together to show how much you really were loved and you might not of thought that all of these people really loved to so this was the experince of a life time and i hope no one else has to suffer the why you did. i pray for you every day i hope you get the messages in my mind to your mind ! please remember me when i got to heaven ! and lead us to a safe and non suffering world !

I miss you and love you very much blake

sydney white 3rd grade class remember me and you forever ! Sad

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blake Wayland Forum Index -> Messages To Blake All times are GMT - 4 Hours
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: