I MISS YOU SOOOOOOOOO MUCH

here are all the messages sent to Blake
Bri-Bri (big sis)

I MISS YOU SOOOOOOOOO MUCH

Post by Bri-Bri (big sis) »

god i don't even know what to say. i am writing my application paper to godwin and decided to look at the site.( because i am writing about you) and started to cry because you are the world to me and i can't go thruogh a day without thinking about you and wondering what you're up to. I wiss so badly that we could have one of those talks we used to have, i have no one to do that with anymore. I would even give anything to be able to have an arguement with you if that ment you were still here. well you know 9because you can see everything) that Tammy is having a little boy in Febuary (next month) and our mom is having a baby in August. I am so excited and can't wait. Oh and you no Justin McCarty and I have been seeing each other for almost 4 months now. I just wish you were here to be able to see everything with me. we are going to pack up your room this weekend and it is going to be very emotional for everyone. but we have to do it so we can move and i can go to a better school. (liberty sucks!!!!!) We have so much work to do just like every other time we have moved. ( lots of shit to pack and move) this time i am getting rid of stuff. but before we move i want to be able to ride your dirt bike but like you told me before you went into the hospital for the last time "when i get home i'll fix the dirt bike for you Briana," well it would be nice if you uncursed to so i could ride it once. well just know i LOVE YOU sooooo much and can't wait till the day i get to see you again. ( i just want to hold you and give you the biggest hug in the world) love you so much,
Bri