i miss you

here are all the messages sent to Blake
erin ellyson

i miss you

Post by erin ellyson »

hey blake,

i was just laying in bed and couldn't sleep so i thought i'd come talk to you. so how are you? i'm doing good. i started high school this year. like briana. and i also made the tucker jv cheer team. and th e compitition team. it so much fun i love it. they are the best bunch of girls you will ever meet. school is a lot better than middle school. gosh i hated being out in short pump with the snotty stck up witchs (with a b). the only person out there who wasn't like that was lindsey white. my best friend ever i met in middle school. she is soooooo nice. but of course she had to go to deep run. i'm taking good care of yuor sister and watching out for her. i don't want to se eher get hurt. and arlee is so cute. and she's tiny. and everytime i go around her she farts. it's so funny. your mom and fred are great. i love then both to death. they are the best set of second parents you could ever ask for. so you probly know about my guy status: single. which isn't a bad thing. it's actually kinda nice. but i don't want to stay single forever. whatelse??? i don't know so i'm gonna go. i hope your having a great time up there buddy. and i can't wait until the day we get to see each other again. i'm gonna give you the biggest hug ever. and i'm gonna go hunting, and fishing, and all that stuff with you ok. so go ahead and pencil me in and don't forget. i love you blake with all my heart. never forget that. i'll talk to you later and i promise it won't be a year from now next tim e we do. i miss you so much.

love you soooo incredibly much,
erin ellyson (or as brianna says eirn)